PartnerShip for Your Business' Shipping Needs
When it comes to shipping products to customers through the mail, winter is often the busiest time of year. There are two main reasons for this. First, there is a backup of regular orders from the influx of commerce that comes as a result of Christmas. Second is that the cold weather causes fewer people to want to venture outside for their shopping needs.
Your business needs to be prepared for an increase in shipping demands during the coldest months of the year. That means you should expect more orders, cold weather, and backed-up inventory. You should also have a plan to reduce your shipping costs so you can increase your profit margins during this time of year.
One of the best ways to reduce shipping costs is by opting in for shipping benefits with PartnerShip through SOCA. PartnerShip provides exclusive FedEx benefits that can help save your business in a big way when packaging and shipping your products.
In this post, we will discuss some of the major shipping benefits that SOCA can provide for your business' needs. As a bonus, we have also included a few tips to help you make your small business shipping process more efficient. Keep reading to learn more about how you can make big savings for your business this winter and beyond
High Shipping Costs Can Weigh on Your Business
High shipping costs can be a major strain on your business, impacting your bottom line and overall flexibility. When shipping costs are high, it eats into your profits, reducing the amount of money that you can reinvest in your business for growth or improvements. This can make your business less versatile and less competitive in the marketplace.
Proper packaging and using the right shipping materials can help to minimize costs, as damaged goods can result in added expenses. For businesses that deal with heavy and bulky items, the impact of high shipping costs can be even more significant. The weight and size of these items often result in higher shipping fees, further burdening your business.
Using all the benefits available to you to reduce the rate your business has to pay for shipping costs is one of the best things your small business can do to increase profits. In the next section, we will explore some top benefits from PartnerShip, through SOCA, that will help your business dramatically cut shipping costs.
Using your chamber benefits is one of the best ways to maximize your business' growth. Learn more in this blog!
Exploring Benefits through PartnerShip
Through your membership with SOCA, your small business gains access to many unique and exciting programs designed to help save your business money.
One of the best perks is shipping benefits through PartnerShip. PartnerShip gives your business some of the best shipping benefits that will go a long way toward improving your shipping profit margins.
Here are some of the top shipping benefits through SOCA that you need to know.
- 45% off on FedEx Express shipping
- 45% off on FedEx Express international shipping
- 25% off on FedEx Ground shipping
- 25% off on FedEx Home Delivery
If you already use FedEx, this benefit still applies to you. You can continue using FedEx for shipping without any changes. When you enroll, the discounts will be automatically added to your account and applied to your shipments. If you don't have an account, you can easily open one when you enroll.
Signing up is as simple as clicking here and enrolling in the FedEx Advantage Program. You will be notified as soon as discounts have been added to your account and you are ready to start saving.
A Few Ways to Improve Your Small Business Shipping Process
Small businesses can improve their shipping process in a few keyways. Let's take a closer look at three ways you can improve your shipping process.
1. Use Scheduled Pick Ups. First, using scheduled pick-ups can streamline the shipping process by eliminating the need for employees to take packages to a shipping provider. Schedule pick-ups directly from your business location, to save valuable time and effort
2. Automate Your Returns. Another way to improve your shipping process is to automate returns. This can be done by providing customers with pre-paid return labels and streamlining the return process through an automated system. This not only makes it easier for customers to return items, but it also saves time and resources for the business.
3. Verify Your Address. It's important to verify addresses to ensure accurate and timely delivery. Using address verification software can help prevent shipping errors and delays. By implementing these strategies, small businesses can improve their shipping process and provide better service to their customers. These improvements can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, ultimately benefiting the bottom line of your business.
Learn about more ways to create a more effective shipping process for your small business here in this blog!
Big Benefits for Your Business with SOCA
Shipping your goods to customers is one of the best ways to improve your income whether that customer is across town, across the country, or on the other side of the world. Shipping your merchandise to customers, however, also causes your business to incur additional expenses which can add up over time, including packaging costs, handling costs, and delivery fees.
Using shipping benefits offered by PartnerShip through SOCA can help your small business improve the profit margins of shipping goods to your customers. These savings add up and result in a more profitable logistic and e-commerce operation for your business.
If you are curious about the benefits your business can get through PartnerShip or any of the benefits SOCA can offer you, click here to browse SOCA's full selection of benefits today!
Happy with the difference SOCA has made for your small business? Leave us a five-star review here!